I have photos I want to improve on--like remove unwanted objects. How do I do that?

I'm not great with computers but I want to be able to do things with my photos, like touch them up a bit color-wise (like make my make-up look better), or get rid of unwanted objects. For example, the photo below: I want to get rid of the red truck and have it be just me and the owl. Are there good programs... show more I'm not great with computers but I want to be able to do things with my photos, like touch them up a bit color-wise (like make my make-up look better), or get rid of unwanted objects. For example, the photo below: I want to get rid of the red truck and have it be just me and the owl. Are there good programs or software you can find to do those things? I saw an ad for something called 'inpixio'. Is that any good for computer dummies? Can you recommend a way I can learn how to edit and enhance my photos?