Your opinions on this..?

My cousins got a dog back in 2011. He was a few days old, looked like a tiny mouse. Yes, DAYS. On the street left to die. They picked him up and brought him home. They never once bought him inside, EVER. As a newborn he slept outside, LIVED OUTSIDE. He’s never had dog food, he eats leftovers. He sleeps in a... show more My cousins got a dog back in 2011. He was a few days old, looked like a tiny mouse. Yes, DAYS. On the street left to die. They picked him up and brought him home. They never once bought him inside, EVER. As a newborn he slept outside, LIVED OUTSIDE. He’s never had dog food, he eats leftovers. He sleeps in a doghouse, and is chained, and they don’t even have a yard. His water bowl is empty most of the time, it’s 90 degrees most days!. He’s CHAINED ALL DAY! Do you know who feeds him when no ones home? The HOUSEKEEPER!! I’ve just learned about this and want them to give the dog up to a rescue, because they obviously can’t care for him. Help me convince them, write your opinions.
21 answers 21