What was the worst thing Obama did?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • blu
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Best answer

Obama was significantly misleading when he said one could keep their health insurance. He could have made it clear that didn't work for people w/ crappy insurance but it helped get the ACA passed and millions more people ended up w/ insurance which certainly SAVED lives. That's the worst thing. What a contrast to gwb who lied about wmds and half a million people died.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Allow raceist retort

• 1 year ago

He left people to die in Benghazi and when they survived and made it home he silenced them, and tried to blame his mistake on some Youtuber

• Nick
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Said Trayvon Martin would've been him. In other news, he used to be a thug.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Joseph
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

The best thing he did ( for me at least ) was sign off on the Osama Bin Ladin compound raid, the worst was stir up race hatred in Ferguson. I liked him until then.

• 1 year ago

Tried to work with the Republicans. He should have just pushed them aside and did what needed to be done.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

He knowingly orchestrated the deep state conspiracy to get rid of Trump. He was more faithful to Islam than the Constitution. He was a traitor who should see the gallows.

• https://www.thenation.com/article/that-deep-state-you-keep-hearing-about-it-doesnt-exist/

• Juana
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Using Dijon mustard on his burgers.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Could be the 20 Trillion in debt ?

Maybe allowing North Korea to develop and build ICBMs ?

Possibly allowing and funding , in cash , Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons capability ?

Some might say the historic social and racial discord he created

Might even be the sabotage and vandalism to the medical insurance industry

Myself ,,,, I say it was his weaponizing of federal agencies , The IRS , The EPA , The DOJ , The FBI and CIA against American citizens and his political rivals .

Source(s): 0bama did a great deal of long term , in some cases permanent damage .
    • ricky
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Quit drinking the koolaid and you’ll see.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Lied about birth certificate

• Are you serious? obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.