Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Why do Democrats tend to think they're superior to Republicans?

111 Answers

Relevance
  • Cousin
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

We ain't damn Nazis. Everyone who ignores Charlottesville is an idiot.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Why do Republicans tend to think they re superior to Democrats?

• M.
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

As a moderate, I think the leftists are crazy, but somehow the democrats accept them. The regular (average) democrats of times past weren't leftist extremists. How did these extremist leftists sneak in and go unobserved for so long? They're easy to see now.

• 1 year ago

Because they have a Grandiose sense of self-worth, Glibness and superficial charm, there conning and manipulative, lack empathy,they are revengeful, and experts at projection. Sounds like Clinton s And Obama s, the pride of the Democratic Party, or a Psychopath. Sorry I forgot Bullying and aggressive behavior.

• 1 year ago

I THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT KOOL AID THEY ARE ALWAYS DRINKING

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

I disagree.

Repubs are know to be richer

• 1 year ago

Because unlike republicans, they follow the people.

• Axiom
      Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

Perry , Has it not crossed your small mind that the only American people are the native ones. Other than that, the USA is made up of foreigners. It doesn't even have its own language, and predominantly speaks ours. English.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

delusional people need their delusions

• Nick
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Why do Republicans think they are superior to Democrats?

• M.
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

As a moderate, I think the leftists are crazy, but somehow the democrats accept them. The regular (average) democrats of times past weren't leftist extremists. How did these extremist leftists sneak in and go unobserved for so long? They're easy to see now.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

We don’t, we’re actually quite humble and don’t consider ourselves superior to ANYONE, including minorities, “immigrants”, (aren’t we all?) etc. Not even to you, so if WE belonged to country clubs, we’d have no problem approving YOU guys for membership ( but of course we’re not into that sh*t, so...) Anyway it’s BECAUSE we’re so humble that we accept ALL people, regardless of “race, color, creed or national origin”...wait, that sounds familiar, where have I heard that before....?

• humpty
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Well, perhaps because "liberal" is a synonym for generous and "conservative" has come to mean heartless and greedy. It is very tempting to feel self righteous when you are dealing with Pharisees.

• M.
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

American life didn't change for the better. It changed for the worse.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.