What is life?

Research the life of the late comedian Rodney Dangerfield if you want to know...

• Nathan

Tell me who am I without you by my side. -George Harrison

Life allows us to connect with others and establish relationships - with human and/or animals. We also aim to help each other.

I would say that life is what our moms gave us when they gave birth to us and God created all of us to be here on this earth

Baby don’t hurt me

An accident

The lessons you’ve learned in your path and lived.

Life is a beautiful mystery! I believe we are here to experience, grow, learn, teach and help people or inspire others lives. Regardless of science or religion we can experience a wonderful life by just living and being amazed daily by the beauty of life. Sometimes we struggle but without that we wouldn't be able to properly appreciate the greatness that life has to offer.

• anand

Babies have no hair,

Old men's heads are just as bare,

So life is just a haircut and a shave

Between the cradle and the grave.

It happens when you are alive