Should I stay with my girlfriend?

My girlfriend and I have been going out for a year and a half and we've had a picture-perfect relationship. The other day, everything was normal (we were texting like usual etc). I got off of work and she said she wanted to tell me something in person. I went over and she said she wasn't happy anymore and wanted to leave me.

This was a complete surprise and I couldn't believe it was happening. We had so much fun together, and we went to a huge concert only two days earlier and loved every minute. It was a picture perfect relationship and I was so happy. I felt used and betrayed, but I figured everything would be better in the morning. She just wasn't acting normal

Next day, I went over to her house to see what was up and she said she didn't love me anymore. She gave me back the necklace that I gave her and yelled at me to leave. She said the sex didn't mean anything anymore and she would rather be alone than with me. She immediately changed her Facebook profile picture and status, and it was over just like that.

Now it's one day later. I keep asking her what exactly I did and she said she was just angry and to just give her time to think. She said she still loves me and misses me. We're supposed to talk in a couple days, but I don't know what to do. Should I get my hopes up if she already dumped me? Should I even bother with her any more? If she wants to get back together, will I be sorry?

Sorry for the rambling, but I just really need advice right now. I'm so confused.

Update: a couple months later, she left for good. She lied about getting back together and everything and I now realize that I was being used to satisfy her need for belonging.

That's the problem with the person who gets love easily and does not value it. She is that person. She thinks she can just leave. She is the most important. But whatever reason u might give yourself to be with her or to justify her act, it wouldn't. Because that's just not fair. I am a girl and I have been bettered and hurt. When I did so much to be with him. Though he did say sorry but that does not mean anything, because love and efforts mean everything. That matters. Life is about who stays in your life and not about who left. It's gonna hurt but trust me that's the reality. U give her a piece of your mind and try to move on .

give it some time, don't bother her too much, but don't give up, if you love her, try to stay with her and do your best to make things better. I really hope she decided to stay with you, you seem like a nice person :)

Bro, she's got another guy. But maybe she's not sure about him or just doesn't know how to break up. If she wants to play that game, forget her. Don't be a whiny little pup. Take her at her word and go find someone else. When she sees you're moving on she will either have to poop or get off the pot.