Jeffrey asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Will Cory Booker recuse himself from further hearings, or maybe even resign from the Senate or withdraw from Presidential race?

"A 1992 column by now-Sen. Cory Booker detailing his “groping” of a high school friend has resurfaced as he pushes to delay Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings over a sexual assault allegation.

In the 1992 column for The Stanford Daily, then-Stanford University grad student Mr. Booker wrote about the New Year’s Eve incident in 1984 that he will “never forget.” In the column, titled, “So much for stealing second,” Mr. Booker said he was 15 when he fondled an intoxicated female friend.

“With the ‘Top Gun’ slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast,” he wrote. “After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my ‘mark.’ Our groping ended soon and while no ‘relationship’ ensued, a friendship did. You see, the next week in school she told me that she was drunk that night and didn’t really know what she was doing."

• James

Seems unlikely

He should resign from the Senate and drop out of the presidential race.

should judge Kavanaugh not be allowed to be a judge because of allegations too?? I think so

He is playing by a completely different rule book. LOL

• sats

According to the lib handbook it's ok when they do it.

Say it ain't so Spartacus!