Matt asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 years ago

How does my professor know I listened to the downloadable lectures?

I m taking an online class where we listen to lectures recorded by our professor. We get points each week for listening. I m wondering how he confirms we actually listen to them so we get our points. The program is MyLab Statistics with Pearson. I don t see anything in the gradebook about the lectures. There s no indication like a checkmark that confirms that we downloaded and watched them.

I asked him and he said he s the NSA and he has his secrets, lol.

Are there no tests? No quizzes? No midterms or finals? You get tested on what you know, which you would learn from the listening or reading. There might be some material in the lectures that you wouldn't have found anywhere else.

College is the big time, not like high school. YOU haffta DO the work !! The college already has your $$, so they could give a hoot if you do the work or not. So if YOU don't do the work, the only one who will fail is YOU ...............