Is acid reflux a long term problem?

Hi so I’m researching acid reflux as my boyfriend has it and I want to be aware of how I can help him and what to avoid. He has been diagnosed by a doctor who recommended he cut a lot of stuff out of his diet. I was wondering does he just have to cut these things out for a couple of months or whatever and can he go back to eating them or is acid reflux a life long issue that can come back at any time and you need to constantly avoid certain foods?

some can be as mokrie said. In most cases it is not. A good remedy is actually apple cider vinegar. It works wonders on stuff like that. Take a table spoon put in water with some honey and drink up on empty stomach in morning. Before meals or during meals take a tablespoon in glass of water and drink that instead of anything else.

You nee to get the ACV with the mother culture in it. Something like Bragg's ACV. Do NOT GET HEINZ Apple cider vinegar. That is just white vinegar with apple flavoring. It does not do the same thing.

Try it for a month. Side effects. bad cholesterol. You might loose unwanted fat in midsection and better digestion. No known side effects And is heck of a lot cheaper than meds. Less than 7$ a bottle.

And cut out those things the doctor wanted.

• mokrie

Last I heard they said on tv that it's caused by a virus of some sort and certain antibiotics can help.