Back pain? dancer?

i have lower back pain on my left side of my back...close to my backbone. i’ve had problems with my back for about 4 years now... i injured it somehow in tumbling class i’m not sure how. i stopped tumbling since then and started ballet. my back sort of healed after i quit tumbling but it still does hurt sometimes.... show more i have lower back pain on my left side of my back...close to my backbone. i’ve had problems with my back for about 4 years now... i injured it somehow in tumbling class i’m not sure how. i stopped tumbling since then and started ballet. my back sort of healed after i quit tumbling but it still does hurt sometimes. when i do a back cambre in ballet there’s some discomfort. also i recently started tumbling again and everytime i come up from a backbend it hurts. i’ve never got this checked out...any ideas what this could be and ways to help heal it?
Update: also i forgot to mention my left side of my back is very clearly higher than the right side...like if i bend down and and lift up my shirt the left side of my back is noticeably higher than the right side. It feels like it has more muscle or maybe its inflamed bc of the injury idk
Update 2: also its in one particular area the pain is in...like its a small section on the left side of my lower back and i can point out where it is. if i massage it...it hurts