Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 1 year ago

How many people from England know about Scotland?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • what's scotland

• RR
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Everybody over the age of 3.

• MARK
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

All of us in England over about the age of 8 and with normal cognitive function know that Scotland exists.

If you meant what do we know about Scotland you should have explicitly asked that. The answer to that will vary as indeed it would among the Scots.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Depends what you mean by "know about". I find it hard to imagine anybody in England not knowing of the existence of Scotland, since we hear about Scotland in all news media every day in connection with notions of independence and in connection with Brexit.

Many of us in England have a fair notion of what Scotland consists of in terms of geographical features (highlands and islands, and oil resources and similar). I am aware that Queen Elizabeth has a summer residence at Balmoral (as did Queen Victoria and all subsequent monarchs). I am aware of many aspects of life in Scotland, and have visited parts of Scotland several times in the last 60 years, both on holiday and on working visits.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Hoots- toots laddie! All of them! It's a wonder piping isn't a required course in school.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

we all do it is part of the UK and the British Isles all taught in UK schools

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Anyone over the age of 6-8 yrs old

• Greg
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

All those over about 10 years old.

• BJJ
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Everyone from school age

• Bye
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

100% of the English are aware of the existence of Scotland.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.