Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 year ago

Has Trump signed any women’s right’s type of legislation?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Best answer

Yeah. I know he signed the SESTA/FASTA which is aimed at reducing sex trafficking. He also signed legislation aimed at reducing the backlog of rape kits.

• Linda
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Why should he? According, to the U.S. Constitution.....EVERY American has the SAME 'rights'.

• 1 year ago

Most if not all of 'women's rights legislation' that feminist groups propose are in clear violation of the civil rights act. The same rights do not extend to men and despite their screaming to the moon that men already have these rights, they do not.

For Example:

Men do not have reproductive rights, and in many cases it is legal to sperm jack a man without his consent to get a child from him so the "you should have kept it in your pants" argument is null and void especially when the precedent of a man who was raped in a coma having to pay child support to the woman who raped him is a thing...hell its not even considered rape legally in the US if a woman does it thanks to feminists pushing similar legislation such as the legal definition of 'rape by penetration' and excluding specifically 'rape by envelopment'.

In conclusion: Feminists do not want equality or even parity, they want a gender apartheid and in many instances have already succeeded.

• 1 year ago

Yeah. I know he signed the SESTA/FASTA which is aimed at reducing sex trafficking. He also signed legislation aimed at reducing the backlog of rape kits.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Unfortunately he has. Too bad. Women should have no rights. Repeal the 19th Amendment and bring on American sharia.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Yes

The “Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act” (H.R. 255) “amends the Science and Engineering Equal Opportunities Act to authorize the National Science Foundation to encourage its entrepreneurial programs to recruit and support women to extend their focus beyond the laboratory and into the commercial world.”

“Inspiring the Next Space Pioneers, Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act” (H.R. 321) directs NASA “to encourage women and girls to study science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), pursue careers in aerospace, and further advance the nation’s space science.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Yes.

It's funny that his base is men and yet he hasn't paid any mind to male right issues. Oh right, that's not funny, it's annoying.

• 1 year ago

not that i'm aware of. why should women have additional rights over men?

• 1 year ago

Women already have complete equal rights.

I suppose the left wants to champion yet another redundant bill to make it federal law to pay women equal wages...even though that has been Federal law since the 60s.

• 1 year ago

Congress hasn't passed any Women's Rights Legislation - - genius

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.