Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

If someone asked you to talk about a subject for 2 minutes without stopping, could you, and what would it be?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I could talk about many things. The easiest one for me would be movies I suppose!

• 1 year ago

2 minutes?????

I could speak about an endless list of subjects for just two minutes . !

1 year ago

yeah pretty easily. 2 minutes is not very long. you could give me pretty much any subject and I could talk for two minutes.

• 1 year ago

I took a speech class in college where we would stand up in front of the class and be given a subject and we'd have to do an improvised two minute speech. There was an actual competitive event called Impromptu Speech where you got a subject and had five minutes to prepare for a 5-8 minute speech.

2 minutes is not really very long. I could speak for 2 minutes on a wide range of subjects.

1 year ago

to be honest i can talk about any kind of crap for two minutes if nobody wants me to, but the moment they want me to speak about it, i find myself at a loss for words

• 1 year ago

yes but only with friends and not at a podium...I COULD SPEAK ABOUT GOD.