Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

I just registered myself as a Democrat. Does this anger any nazis, racists, misogynists and homophobes?

Republicans need to beef up their insults. Saying "I know you are but what am I?" isn't a very intellectually honest thing to say LMAO

Registering to vote (or claiming to online) isn't enough. You have to actually go out and vote.

The fact that you didn’t have to register as a Democrat in order to vote just qualifies you as a sheep. The fact that you registered as a Democrat just makes you a low information sheep. The fact that you use words like misogynist and homophobe makes you a brainwashed, low information sheep. The fact that you call people on the internet Nazis just means you were probably crying your little eyes out on the morning of November 9th, 2016.

• HRC is not who you think she is. And DJT is not who you think he is. Soon the world will know the truth and it will go down as the biggest conspiracy and treason in the entire USA history.

If it does, who cares

Register with ANY party or as an independent. Its up to you.

Liberals are losers who need the government to take care of them because they can't make it on their own.

Source(s): Let me know when you move out of your parents' basement, if ever.
    • Lv 4
      2 years agoReport

already have. Thanks for the kind answer, though!~

• No, just makes it easier to find you, when the time comes.

I think they are happy you vote for the party of abortion that will abort 200 million blacks in the next ten years.

• Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

Conservatives love to spread fake, made-up quotes supposedly by Sanger but actually bogus designed to make her look bad.

• ?

I don't see why, you registered with them, ask them.

• Nathan

What is the point of your question?

still haven't gotten "the call" to troll for attention on reddit....huh?