Ladies? Help I’m so confused?

The father of my 17 month old who hadn’t been around at all and only comes over to see him son once a week without bringing him anything just text me saying he wants to come pick my son up and take him to his moms crib without me.. he has another daughter with another woman and he wants both kids to spend time... show more The father of my 17 month old who hadn’t been around at all and only comes over to see him son once a week without bringing him anything just text me saying he wants to come pick my son up and take him to his moms crib without me.. he has another daughter with another woman and he wants both kids to spend time together with the family.. he hasn’t been taking care of my son at all and we’re currently going through the child support process and he’s been getting me to drop the case saying he would help me with $60 every two weeks. I used to take the baby to his mom myself she’s very nice and she has nothing to do with his sons behavior but still everything is getting to me now and I don’t even feel like taking my son to her crib. He doesn’t come and spend time with his son so why should I let him come get my son and take him anywhere without me. I don’t even trust him. He wanted me to abort him while I was pregnant. He wasn’t there for my pregnancy and I went through labor alone..
11 answers 11