Does it send you into hysterical fits of laughter when Democraps say that Crooked Hilliary "Committed no crimes"?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

jay carney meets fox guy at close of business one friday,scene= barstools

fox guy makes a remark about benghazi,carney rolls eyes,,,,THAT boys is the worst divide in values since the civil war,,next hear the democrat cite deaths of US embassy peeps during dubyas terms,no comparison possible,they see them on scales,, forget arguing with them,,they were defeated in 2016,losing since 2010,the year 66 congressional & senate seats lost under obama,total of 1,046 lost up to 016 election time,,executive & corporate head resignations deaths suicides since 2015. lookem up,

another biggun comin down the pike demmies

blue wave

• Nick
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

It does.

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

No. Top level politicians in the US are never punished for anything. GW Bush sponsored aggressive war, the supreme war crime, according to the Prosecution at Nuremberg. So did LBJ, Nixon and George the Elder. None of them were punished for anything.

• Dan
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Lol, research the Reagan Admin, or Nixon Admin and see how many top govt officials were indicted and sent to prison. Dozens. Now, with Mueller investigations, the numbers also are going to be dozens or more sent to prison, for good reasons

• 1 year ago

I'm curious to know which crimes CONS are thinking about? Surely not the REAL crimes she committed - starting a string of wars and coups against poor little countries that did NOTHING to us - killing millions of people, killing and maiming tens of thousands of patriotic young American volunteer soldiers, wasting over TEN TRILLION of the American taxpayers' hard-earned money on stupid wars for Israel...

• Neengefan
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Bush wasted 10.626 Trillion with a stupid war in the wrong country . Your comment is directed toward the wrong person, but then again, Cons get it wrong most of the time.,

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

No. I pity the insane.

• 1 year ago

No, it's unkind to laugh at the mentally handicapped.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Not as much as when we hear that trump's really a good guy, not a racist or sexist.. Now THAT'S funny

• Neengefan
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

6 idiots are apparently, racist & sexist, too.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

All those Murders ,Money laundring and Bribes

• Maximus
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Neengefan, Nah, Mike L is the proverbial village idiot who lives with his mother! Sad thing is if she had killed him years ago, instead of wasting her life, she would been found not guilty on compassionate grounds!

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I don’t think she is running for elections this year. It makes no sense for you to be talking about her.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I think it's hysterical how you folks still talk about Hillary. It's 2018. Keep up...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.