How do you deal with jealousy as an actor?

I think I m an average actor as a whole; sometimes I think I do well but other times I fall flat. But when I see the community theatre girls who get name dropped in reviews and are always in a leading role I sometimes get so filled with full on rage and jealousy that I feel nauseous. I know it s immature and I try... show more I think I m an average actor as a whole; sometimes I think I do well but other times I fall flat. But when I see the community theatre girls who get name dropped in reviews and are always in a leading role I sometimes get so filled with full on rage and jealousy that I feel nauseous. I know it s immature and I try to just focus on what I can do, try and hope for a supporting role occasionally. But that nausea distracts me from even focussing on myself. Has anyone ever dealt with this level of jealousy and can tell me how to tone it down? I really am trying but it s like as soon as you start feeling in pain about it, it s hard to ignore.
Update: I thought I'd give the one I did best answer because as much as I didn't like it, it kind of worked in a reverse psychology way. I'm no stranger to rejection and I can deal with ME being rejected- I'll cry a little then get over it in a day. But being faced down by someone who is leagues better than... show more I thought I'd give the one I did best answer because as much as I didn't like it, it kind of worked in a reverse psychology way. I'm no stranger to rejection and I can deal with ME being rejected- I'll cry a little then get over it in a day. But being faced down by someone who is leagues better than me and always will be? That's what gets the nausea up. That said, if I look at it as "you need to stop feeling like this or stop acting altogether" it might make it easier to not feel so jealous.
Update 2: And I don't know if this was clear but I am VERY grateful for the roles I get. It can just sometimes get a little depressing never getting to perform a lead one, for enjoyment's sake, not just feeling important.