Should i avoid a relationship with her?

I met a girl over the summer that i spent a lot of time with. We had a lot of fun together both sexual stuff and good conversations among other things. We talk every day and i enjoy spending time with her. But it seems like she has much stronger feelings for me then i have for her. She texts me several times every... show more I met a girl over the summer that i spent a lot of time with. We had a lot of fun together both sexual stuff and good conversations among other things. We talk every day and i enjoy spending time with her. But it seems like she has much stronger feelings for me then i have for her. She texts me several times every day and sometimes she seems serious about me but im not really serious about her. I enjoyed al the fun we had both the sexual stuff and our conversations. But i dont really want a relationship with her however im also afraid of hurting her feelings. also want to move and go to grad school she says she might move with me if i do. I do enjoy spending time with her. But i know she has stronger feelings for me then i have for her. And she thinks its getting serous between usWhat do you think? What should i do?
1 answer 1