How do I report this to MI5?

If I were a terrorist targeting British citizens, I would not do anything overt or instantaneous. I would be in a low population or a very crowded area, at night (very important), carrying a large combat knife (like Negan's), finding isolated individuals, those in pairs or in trios, to instantly kill by... show more If I were a terrorist targeting British citizens, I would not do anything overt or instantaneous. I would be in a low population or a very crowded area, at night (very important), carrying a large combat knife (like Negan's), finding isolated individuals, those in pairs or in trios, to instantly kill by stabbing them in the back of the head, moving from location to location. The efficiency of this tactic, combined with the initial lack of attention, would allow for enough time to achieve a very significant body count. Depending on the circumstances, I may make moderate efforts to conceal the bodies (behind bushes, in alleyways, etc).

There is also a higher prospect of escape, so you can eventually strike again.

Stealth would be my favoured approach to threats or targets, because it makes you harder to locate and defeat. It is the intelligent approach.

I am actually surprised that the Jihadists do not do this.
Source(s):
Shadow

Highly incisive and very strong-minded tactician, veteran threat detector (highly likely the most competent with this, of the millennial generation) and developer of life-saving and mind-opening concepts of societal structure and consciousness. Vehement advocate of human advancement, as well as continuity of desirable human and societal attributes (will viciously oppose anyone and anything that threatens these things with NO EXCEPTIONS).
Anonymous · 3 hours ago
3 comments 0 10