I want to date but I don't have much experience and I feel like I don't have shot.?

I worked most of my 20s away, trying to be financially independent, have helped my family then I went back to school at 27. I studied hard and worked hard to pay rent and now I'm at a reputable 4 year university and I do decent at school. I have worked a lot, so I have soft skills but I've rarely had... show more I worked most of my 20s away, trying to be financially independent, have helped my family then I went back to school at 27. I studied hard and worked hard to pay rent and now I'm at a reputable 4 year university and I do decent at school. I have worked a lot, so I have soft skills but I've rarely had romantic relationships. What bothers me is that I need to stay focused on building my resume, getting the degree and landing me jobs/internships. I grew up from an underprivileged family so my focus was never hedonistic, therefore, I'm not looking to date someone just for pleasure or hookups. It's hard to have a state of mind when I have to do so much more and the inexperience in relationship which is the result from the consequences of the way I lived is blocking me.
Update: It's hard to relax and be loose and I keep isolating myself because I'm self-conscious time to time and I do not even bother trying despite good at networking and meeting people at school.
Update 2: I just don't think women at 21+, in their early 20's see me as high value. By the time I'm remotely successful, I'll be too old :( Guys who are 30 like me, they have jobs, cars, money and success... I don't. I'm not looking for a trophy wife either
1 answer 1