She has feelings for me but not in love?

I met a girl over the summer that i spent a lot of time with. We had a lot of fun together both sexual stuff and good conversations among other things. We talk every day and i enjoy spending time with her. But it seems like she has much stronger feelings for me then i have for her. She texts me several times every... show more I met a girl over the summer that i spent a lot of time with. We had a lot of fun together both sexual stuff and good conversations among other things. We talk every day and i enjoy spending time with her. But it seems like she has much stronger feelings for me then i have for her. She texts me several times every day and sometimes she seems serious about me but im not really serious about her. She told me that she has feelings for me and is definitely attracted to me. However last night she told me that she's not really in love with me but feels comfort and security with me and that she can tell me everything. Also want to move and go to grad school and she knows i want to do that soon. She have said to me before that she might move with me if i do but that was before last night. What should i do with her?
1 answer 1