Was she spreading hearsay about me that wasn't true?

Person 1: I am treating you as if you are my own daughter. I welcomed you into my own house with opens arms and hands. But your mom's friend wouldn't have. You know what she told me, she said "Her mom asked me if they could live with me. I thought, I would bring the mom, but I would drag her daughter... show more Person 1: I am treating you as if you are my own daughter. I welcomed you into my own house with opens arms and hands. But your mom's friend wouldn't have. You know what she told me, she said "Her mom asked me if they could live with me. I thought, I would bring the mom, but I would drag her daughter to the nunnery.
Person 2; Pretends to be mom and sends a text to mom's friend, "My daughter is sad because of you said. You said this, and that..."
Person 3: HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know that person you're talking about! Why would I bring you inside my home. I don't even own a house for orphans. We haven't talked in a long, long time, and you're accusing me. You're the one who talks **** about your daughter. Why don't you look for someone else to talk to.