Is she loosing interest in me?

I met a girl over the summer that i spent a lot of time with. We had a lot of fun together both sexual stuff and good conversations among other things. We talk every day and i enjoy spending time with her. She used to text me several times every day. A lot of times texting me how much she wants me and dirty sexual... show more I met a girl over the summer that i spent a lot of time with. We had a lot of fun together both sexual stuff and good conversations among other things. We talk every day and i enjoy spending time with her. She used to text me several times every day. A lot of times texting me how much she wants me and dirty sexual stuff.
However the last few days her texting has slowed down drastically. The last few days i have texted her without receiving any texts from her and she replies less enthused the she used to i think. IS she loosing interest in me? She told me before the she has feelings for me but also told me she's not sure she's in love either.
1 answer 1