Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaWestern Australia (Perth) · 1 year ago

Moved to Melbourne with my partner and i hate it with a passion she doesnt want to move to Perth is there a reason to stay with this person?

I can understand. Perth is a nice sunny city. If I lived in Perth, It would take a pretty good partner, for me to want to leave Perth and move Melbourne. That horrible crowded and overcast city. Even though I don't live in Perth. I've been to Melbourne and Perth. I actually think Perth is a nicer city than Melbourne.

If you think she's worth making that sacrifice, than stay with her. The reason why you should stay with her is she might be better than Perth. Perth might be better then Melbourne, But surly she's got to be better than Perth? What do you think?

Otherwise theirs probably plenty of girls in Perth choose from.

If you don't like Melbourne and your partner is unsympathetic to this fact, leave them both and move to Perth. You don't sound happy in your relationship, so leave her and do your own thing.

1 year ago

If you are not happy and they are Not willing to Give Perth a try Go By yourself

• 1 year ago

money impressing chicks just tell her you will get a better expensive place in perth

• 1 year ago

Good SEX?

• 1 year ago

Could you compromise and move to Sydney or Cairns?

• 1 year ago

No , find someone else.

• 1 year ago

Simple what would make you happier, to be in Perth without them or in Melbourne with them,