Fading interest or honeymoon phase over?

Im a foreign student in college and in my home country i met a girl over the summer.She was falling hard for me and we spent a lot of time together. We did a lot together, going to the beach, sleeping over at each other, including sexual stuff. She also texted me several times a day. When i got back in the US to... show more Im a foreign student in college and in my home country i met a girl over the summer.She was falling hard for me and we spent a lot of time together. We did a lot together, going to the beach, sleeping over at each other, including sexual stuff. She also texted me several times a day. When i got back in the US to complete my last semester, we continued talking on FaceTime almost every day, and she continued texting me several times a day. That continued of the last couple of months. She texted me dirt stuff like how much she wants me how horny i she gets thinking of me and what she wants to do with me in bed. She also told me she has feelings for me and how safe and secure she feels with me. The past few days her texting have decreased dramatically. I don't seem to get “morning messages” from her anymore and yesterday she didn't text me until late afternoon. She did express she had thought of me the hole day though. Today i have received no texts from her, not yet. We did talk on FaceTime last night and her demeanor seemed very different from before. However at the end of the conversation she did tell me she likes me and stripped naked for me. So it seems she still has interest for me but it doesn't seem as intense as it was in the summer or as recent as last week. Is her interest going away? Or is it a honeymoon kinda face coming to an end? Im confused.
2 answers 2