She hides her engagement status from me?

This girl i have some history with is engaged. We have some history together. Back a couple of years ago we met each other and grew very fond of each other. I definitely received a lot of signs she likes me however a lot of things prevented anything from happening between us. She was in a relationship at the time, i asked her out and she never mentioned her boyfriend. When they finally broke up we didn't live in the same area on campus anymore and lost contact. Since then she started dating someone else and they now engaged. I don't really think about her that much anymore but there is something that makes me wonder. I checked her Facebook profile from my account and her engagement status is not there. However i tried from other Facebook accounts she's not friend with and then its available. So I'm wondering if she's hiding her engagement status from me? What does that mean? Im don't think about her that much anymore and have had a thing with another girl lately but i still wonder what it means?

1 year ago

Unless she has a PhD the fact that a "campus" was the site of your trysts likely means you're both quite young... Perhaps too young to be engaged and maybe that's why she's hiding it from the world. It's unlikely she's using a social media platform just to signal to you. Just that a lot of people look askance at those who claim to be "engaged" when they're in their early 20's.

1 year ago

I don't think you can hide a relationship status to only one certain person...

• 1 year ago

Sometimes, it means she is trying to spare you, ifyou haven't thought of her lately. Not everything has to be on Facebook, and she may have decided it would hurt you, or stir up old feelings best left alone.