No offence but I hate my dog?

So, this is almost taboo... If I even talk about this, I'll get odd looks and criticisms. But whatever. I need some advice on how to deal with my dog. Dont worry, I'm not getting rid of him. My problem is, he's always acting up. He's too needy, clingy, craves attention all the time, and he's... show more So, this is almost taboo... If I even talk about this, I'll get odd looks and criticisms.

But whatever. I need some advice on how to deal with my dog.

Dont worry, I'm not getting rid of him. My problem is, he's always acting up. He's too needy, clingy, craves attention all the time, and he's constantly breaking stuff around the housd and making a mess. He also likes to sniff my friends crotches and butts when they come over, and I find that really embarrassing on his behalf. Once, my dog diarrhead all over my bed and I had to clean that mess up, which made me late for work.

Everyday he does something to annoy me. Even if it's something small, it's making me feel stressed. All that stress is piling up and I'm scared that I might snap on him. I never want to hurt my dog, but I do feel resentment and hatred towards him. Can someone give me some advice on how to cope/manage his behavior