Can you live life happily without believing in a god?

It's much happier to live without those silly childish, irrational fears and live life to the fullest. The only life you will ever have.

The promise of an "Afterlife" Is a pathetic ruse.

I see many people each day who, because they are gullible, think they can not live without belief in an imaginary god directing their life.

Absolutely as all gods are man-made, no need of em.

yes to an extend but even if you don't believe in god you will mention his name in times of hardship that's the origin nature of human to come back to god you never see a human calling for rats ,cows or any ideal in hard times its human true nature and there destiny

Yes.... I have been and am very happy...

Maybe you can, but I cannot -- I've tried.

I'm quite happy and I have not believed in a god for a quarter century.

• Can someone live life happily after someone abandons their wife and kids? I guess if you are a clinical psychopath

Someone can be happy and be in total ignorance to the reality of a situation. In other words there could be a reckoning day right around the corner

• Bill B

Some people can and do.

Yep. In fact I think the chances increase. Living in fear of a vengeful God is a bit of an unnecessary burden.