Can you live life happily without believing in a god?

43 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Best answer

It's much happier to live without those silly childish, irrational fears and live life to the fullest. The only life you will ever have.

The promise of an "Afterlife" Is a pathetic ruse.

• antonius
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Some persons are happy being used because they are gullible.

• 1 year ago

I see many people each day who, because they are gullible, think they can not live without belief in an imaginary god directing their life.

• 1 year ago

Absolutely as all gods are man-made, no need of em.

• 1 year ago

yes to an extend but even if you don't believe in god you will mention his name in times of hardship that's the origin nature of human to come back to god you never see a human calling for rats ,cows or any ideal in hard times its human true nature and there destiny

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Yes.... I have been and am very happy...

• 1 year ago

Maybe you can, but I cannot -- I've tried.

• antonius
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Some people are strong and others need false hope.

• 1 year ago

I'm quite happy and I have not believed in a god for a quarter century.

• Can someone live life happily after someone abandons their wife and kids? I guess if you are a clinical psychopath

Someone can be happy and be in total ignorance to the reality of a situation. In other words there could be a reckoning day right around the corner

• Sunnyside
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

@THST: Perhaps, if their wife and kids were imaginary. There are people who have imaginary lovers, and imaginary babies.

• Bill B
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Some people can and do.

• 1 year agoReport

Do you have proof that judgment will come?

• 1 year ago

Yep. In fact I think the chances increase. Living in fear of a vengeful God is a bit of an unnecessary burden.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.