My two dogs are temporarily outdoors, and it’s getting a bit nippy out there...?

I have two dogs. One is a husky, he’s about one or two, we don’t completely know because the shelter didn’t have his birthdate, and one is a golden retriever puppy (11 months). My parents decided to leave the dogs outside because people were working inside our house for renovations. But then, they decided to LEAVE... show more I have two dogs. One is a husky, he’s about one or two, we don’t completely know because the shelter didn’t have his birthdate, and one is a golden retriever puppy (11 months). My parents decided to leave the dogs outside because people were working inside our house for renovations. But then, they decided to LEAVE my dogs out there once they were finished. My parents keep putting one excuse after another, and I don’t mean to seem spoiled, and I promise you I am not! It’s just that I’m in high school, which means I don’t really get a lot of time to just go outside and hang out with them, I’d much rather have they have EQUAL amounts of indoor and outdoor time. Including the fact that they’ve been outside for about a week or two WITHOUT a dog house, only some carpets and one dog bed. My parents keep insisting that the dogs will be inside soon after we’re done renovating our backyard, but it could take weeks before it’s finalized. What do I do, how do I handle this?