Girl who likes me dreamed she had a boyfriend but it was not me. What does that mean?

i met a girl over the summer. She was falling hard for me and we spent a lot of time together. She also told me she has feelings for me and how safe and secure she feels with me. We had a lot of fun together both sexual stuff and good conversations among other things. We talk every day and we spend a lot of time... show more i met a girl over the summer. She was falling hard for me and we spent a lot of time together. She also told me she has feelings for me and how safe and secure she feels with me. We had a lot of fun together both sexual stuff and good conversations among other things. We talk every day and we spend a lot of time together. I enjoy it but it seems like she has much stronger feelings for me then i have for her.
So she told me about a dream she had. She dreamed she had a boyfriend but it was not me. What do you think that dream means? I asked her what she thought it possibly meant but she wasn't sure and neither am i? What do you think?