Amazon seller threatening to take legal actions (read details)?

I ordered some mechanical pencils from japan and I was getting a bit antsy so I decided to email the seller that if the package doesn't arrive within the estimated delivery I would contact amazon for a refund. However the seller did not understand what I said and just gave me a refund. It hasn't even been... show more I ordered some mechanical pencils from japan and I was getting a bit antsy so I decided to email the seller that if the package doesn't arrive within the estimated delivery I would contact amazon for a refund. However the seller did not understand what I said and just gave me a refund. It hasn't even been past the estimate delivery date yet so I dont know why the seller did that. They say if I dont return the item (which I haven't even received yet) they will press legal actions. Also since it hasn't been passed the estimated delivery date, if I do receive the item I would be willing to pay them back.
1 answer 1