Do you think I'll be bad in the interview and get fired quickly if I get the job?

I have a Computer Science degree. I have an interview tomorrow at a large well known software company. However, I copied and pasted code pretty frequently in my programming classes. In the computwr sxience classes that didnt involve programming, I actually petformed above the average. Its just that when i was in... show more I have a Computer Science degree. I have an interview tomorrow at a large well known software company. However, I copied and pasted code pretty frequently in my programming classes. In the computwr sxience classes that didnt involve programming, I actually petformed above the average. Its just that when i was in programming classes i always felt pretty lost. Do you think I should cancel the interview or just try my best?