Why does my ex gf stalk my Instagram?

The day after we broke up she used to to message me on insta saying she misses me and it was very obviously her. Now a month later I notice this account watching every single story of mine even the ones of me with other girls. I heard she's dating someone else though. I messaged the account last night asking "can I just ask why you're watching me?" And was left on seen. Any idea what's up with her? I figure she's either unhappy with whoever or she's over me and just curious. I'm tempted to block but just can't because part of me wants her back.

• ???

It doesn't matter. She's not your girlfriend anymore, and she's with someone else. It's too bad for her if she doesn't know how to be faithful, but you're not going to have a good relationship with someone who does that kind of BS. Trouble in the making ... just ignore her or block her.

How do you know when an IG account is watching you, unless they like all your posts?

Who cares? Ignore her. And, yes, block her instead of playing these childish games.