Is it ok for a person of German descent to like Mangoes?

I am mainly of north European heritage. English, German, Dutch and Danish.I speak all 3 languages, Iisten to classical music and gothic-rock/ metal, and have my traditional cultures.

But I love mango smoothies! So am I dishonouring my ancestry and heritage by eating something not native to Europe?

What a remarkably stupid idea! You cannot dishonour anything by eating any food you like. Europe colonised the world. The Dutch owned what is now Indonesia; Britain owned India, Pakistan and Bangladesh which is where mangoes come from; Germany had colonies in New Guinea and Africa. Coffee and tea don't come from Europe but they are drunk throughout Europe.

Why is it that all you fat, stupid Americans are so obsessed with your genealogy? You're about as German as a coconut crab. And as for your other bullshit claims that you're Danish or Dutch or Anglo-Saxon English, that's all nonsense too. You're a boring, run of the mill tubby Yank who thinks it makes a person sound more interesting to talk about who their grandparents grandparents shagged. Come to England and try telling the people you meet that you're English, or better yet "Anglo-Saxon." Then see the reactions you get. You could do with eating more fruit and laying off the crisps and cola. If the pictures you've posted are actually of you, then the concensus is that you look like a Bulgarian streetwalker anyway. Your "culture" consists of hanging about in strip malls and pretending that you have a culture. Nobody anywhere in Europe would claim any affinity with you. Try being proud about something you did and not a boring, random accident of birth. You've nothing to be proud of.

• Fred8 months agoReport

Holy Hell, what a fecking muppet you are. I haven't logged in over 3 months. Looks as though I struck a nerve though, yeah? As I said, we English don't give a toss about fat ******** seppos with faces like modern art masterpieces. You're trailer trash, nothing more.

Yes.

Blacks eat Hamburgers and they were invented by Germans. I don't see why not

• 11 months agoReport

Hamburgers were not invented by Germans. They first appeared in 1898 in Chicargo.

Why not eat mangoes?

You've got plenty of swamps in Holland