Is all Morocco a desert land? My friends who went there confused me ...?

• 1 year ago

hi dear.

Morocco not only has a Sahara desert or desert land.. but is a mixture of geography if you'll travel to Morocco you can find the highest mountains in Africa 4198 m high "toubkal" and Rif, High, Middle Mountains where snow on 6 to 8 mounts in the year, the desert land is just in the extreme western of Morocco

have a look in this website ans fir its Blog you can find lot off info and tips https://moroccobestguide.com/

It is desert south of the Atlas Mountains. North of the mountains has enough rainfall to grow wheat and other crops.

Suggested website: confluence.org , which shows photographs of arbitrary points on the map.

Blessed with ancient cities, modern metropolises, gorgeous coastal resorts, and remote towns on the edge of the desert - Morocco is the exotic country on Europe's doorstep.

If they went to morroco they were confused too so don't sweat it.

No, of course not. Go to maps.google.com and look at it for yourself.

Is all Morocco a desert land? Parts of it are.

My friends who went there confused me ...? Probably true. Sad you cannot understand your friends.

• Greg

No. There is a 13,000+ foot mountain and other mountains.

Morocco is where Elliot Rodger's evil step-mother Soumaya is from.

It has desert areas in the south but compared to a lot of north Africa it is relatively lush in the central and northern bits. So in other words, no, it's not all desert.