Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

What's morally worse, murder between adults, or child molestation?

• Zirp
    1 year ago

the latter

Everybody dies, but not everybody has to pass on their frustrations to their lovers and offspring

• 1 year ago

Child molestation.

1 year ago

Child molestation is even worse for me, because children aren't able to defend theirselves

1 year ago

Child molestation. Children are innocent. Adults are aware.

• y
    1 year ago

Death happens, screwing a child up should lead to the death of that adult.

• 1 year agoReport

I understand why you feel that way. I'm pro-life in all cases though. If Jesus is willing to forgive you, then I have no right to murder you. His will is more important than my emotions. I think they should be locked up forever though.

1 year ago

Murder is bad and causes more damage but child molestation is just so damn despicable. I cannot say which one is actually worse however. I can comprehend better why someone might want to kill but it's no possible reason that someone would want to molest a child or rape someone, and give a plausible explanation that anyone one can understand. I can figure out what may trigger a killer but not a child molester.