Is there a list of Titanic survivors who died of PTSD after?Ie Lookout suicided 50 years later,& Archie Gracie's nervous breakdown & death?

within a year, those for whom surviving is a relative term, who (in effect) died in the sinking,,, years afterwards?? I've no limit on how long, though if there were OTHER personal tragedies between the sinking & the deceased, please list. Since of course EVERYONE had PTSD to varying degrees later, I'm... show more within a year, those for whom surviving is a relative term, who (in effect) died in the sinking,,, years afterwards?? I've no limit on how long, though if there were OTHER personal tragedies between the sinking & the deceased, please list. Since of course EVERYONE had PTSD to varying degrees later, I'm only asking for those whose Decease is easily linked. Anyone who died of these causes due to a LOVED ONE, but not themselves personally can also be added, just pop an asterisk in front of the name, two asterisks if the person had a pre-existing heartbreak BEFORE the event.
Update: I guess I can count destruction of reputation and social life also,,,,