Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Is it worth helping murderers and rapists evade capture to warn people of an ICE raid?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

yes it is to libs its worth it for the votes

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

It's unlikely that you would be helping any murderers or rapists. Most rapists and murderers in the U.S. are U.S. citizens. Ironically, the murder rate is higher when there are fewer illegals around, so you would be helping murderers if you didn't warn of the raid, and hurting murderers if you did warn of the raid.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

ICE employees were fired for raping detainees. Trump ignores it.

• 1 year agoReport

It's good that they were fired. Hopefully they were arrested too.

• 1 year ago

It's not appropriate for a government official to unilaterally interfere with the legal actions of a law enforcement agency. That being said, the Washington Post article you cite makes no mention of murderers and rapists. Nothing more than saying that some of the people caught had felony charges or significant/multiple misdemeanors.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

What in the actualfuck are you talking about? I don't suppose you have any reliable sources to back up your horseshit claim? I didn't think so.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 year agoReport

You're quick to make assumptions. I'm not blaming you for it, I'm asking you what you think of it.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Well, they do vote Democrat and that's all that matters to them.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

How do you know they are murders and rapists? Did you watch them commit this crimes and stand by idly and watch? What does that make you?

• 1 year agoReport

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/02/justice-department-reviewing-actions-of-oakland-mayor-who-tipped-off-immigrants-of-ice-raid-white-house-says/

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.