Help to make someone look unfaithful? Should i do it.?

So theres a girl that i have been obsessing over for a couple of years and we have some history together. First time we met she flirted with me and avoided telling me she was in a relationship even when i asked her out. I know she feels something for me but a lot of factors have prevented us from dating each other,... show more So theres a girl that i have been obsessing over for a couple of years and we have some history together. First time we met she flirted with me and avoided telling me she was in a relationship even when i asked her out. I know she feels something for me but a lot of factors have prevented us from dating each other, like both of us being in relationships with other people. I have a girlfriend now and she s even engaged and pregnant. Although i will always feel something for her i lost a lot of interest when i found out she was pregnant. Even if she becomes single again i don t really feel like dating a single mom. Also i want to move to a warmer climate, find someone who s more than an A cup(i know I m shallow) and find someone who doesn t have a baby with someone else.She also has come out as an alcoholic and I'm not sure how i would feel dating someone i can't drink with. I enjoy my current relationship but I m not sure how long its gonna last. So I m considering making my old crush`s finance look unfaithful by help from hackers. Just to have a short intimate experience with her and leave before it gets serious. Cause i don t feel like dating her anymore but i do feel like i have unfinished business with her and would like to experience that. I probably wont do it if they get a dog,cause i don t want to break up a dogs family. If they don t i kinda want to do it.What do you think?
2 answers 2