Is it homophobic to criticize gay culture?

I don't care who you love, between consenting adults, it's none of my business. However, drugs, reckless sexual behaviors and pedophilia seem a lot more common, from what I've seen. At least half a dozen men tried to molest me as a kid. I pulled a knife on one of them. Then you hear stories about... show more I don't care who you love, between consenting adults, it's none of my business. However, drugs, reckless sexual behaviors and pedophilia seem a lot more common, from what I've seen.

At least half a dozen men tried to molest me as a kid. I pulled a knife on one of them. Then you hear stories about people like Kevin Spacey, George Takei, and Milo Y. When I was 15, a gay man offered to get me drunk and take me to his hotel room. One of my friends who was in his 20's had sex with a friend of mine who was also 15. Seems like more than a coincidence.

Then you've got the party scene. Watch the movie The Gift. There's people called bug chasers who actually seek to contract HIV. Those people are a fringe group, but the mainstream is just as back. In the movie, this guy Ken, HIV positive and not on meds, slept with over 50 men on his birthday. Exposing that many people to a potentially life threatening illness is wrong.

Drugs alone aren't an issue to me either, but sharing needles is probably how most of these homos are getting HIV in the first place.

Do you think I'm being homophobic? If so, are certain groups above criticism?
Update: Just as bad*