Will Trump stick to his speech on Tuesday evening?

On Tuesday evening, President Trump will address the nation on TV to make the case for the government shutdown/the wall. Undoubtedly, his aides will have prepared a speech for him.

Do you think he'll stick to the speech or will he start winging it at some point?

Someone moved the question to "Beer, Wine, and Spirits". I had to move it back to "Politics".

Moved it back from "Cooking & Recipes"

Moved it back from "Pregnancy"

Moved back from "LGBT"

Moved it back from "Fashion & Accessories" Looks like someone is terribly triggered by this question!

And back from Biology. User abraXus claiming responsibility; see below.

Moved it back from "Vegetarian & Vegan"

"Video & Online Games"

"Software"

"Barbados" Wish I was there for real!

"Sociology" Honestly, not really my thing. Back to "Politics"!

"Cleaning & Laundry"

Looks like he stuck to his script the whole way through! I'm impressed!

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

He is erratic and unpredictable — terrible traits in a president. He may go off script.

1 year ago

Yes

Provided he can remain standing!

If he has to sit down he'll have to give his mouth a chance!

• 1 year ago

The point he starts lying and whinging will be at the beginning and not stop until the end.

Edit - biology when I posted.

• 1 year ago

It will quickly descend into one of his twitter rants in audio form.

• TedEx
    1 year ago

You must miss Obama, He couldn't say " good morning" without his etleprompter

1 year ago

The reason we voted for Trump in the first place was because Trump does not conform to the politician.

He calls it like he see's it, and for the first time in a very long time we have a president willing to acknowledge reality for what it is rather than once again put the record on of a lullaby meant solely to make idiot f*cking Americans fall asleep and deaf to the fact that government has NOT been "for the people"

They've been for themselves. Tax hikes, more regulations on businesses, more taxes, raping the 1st and 2nd and 4th amendments. Trump came in and said f*ck you to the establishment on both sides of the aisle and THAT is why we want him here.

I don't give a f8ck if some demonrat vermin dislikes what I've said, they, the vermin, the demonrat POS verminrat, will not be able to refute me. So all they can do is vote thumbs down in protest. It's all they can do.

• He'll try to wing it, and embarrass himself again