Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

Are you going to vote Democrat in the 2020 presidential election against Trump?

Probably

You're assuming that Trump will get the Republican nomination

It's less likely to happen every day

Any candidate except agent Orange or holy man Pence

trump is a shoe in.

• Thorn

for prison. With the gov shut down he doesn't stand a chance of re election

I may vote third party

• ron h

A 3rd party vote is a vote for the front runner. It appears that Jill Stein helped Donnie a lot in MI, WI, and a couple of other states. I am convinced that she was helped by Russia, more so after we learned (old news) that tRump's polling guy was feeding Russia info on where HRC was weakest.

Yes. This Trump administration was a waste. We lost time

• Sunday Crone

I was employed when he was elected - Now the company I worked for has closed and I have not been able to get another job

Yeah and I’m voting for the the most “socialist” candidate available, added bonus if they’re young, also. (I’m a white male in my 60s) Old stupid white men and corporate GOP Neanderthals are destroying this place for future generations in their selfishness and greed. And they’re not the ones going to be alive to deal with the sh*t they’ve left behind, so need to step off and give it to the youth who WILL be here.,..Time to throw this GOP 1% train wreck into reverse. Pay attention to the environment, stop catering to the wealthy, give EVERYBODY a chance at a decent life. Time’s running out...

• Nick

I am not a Democrat but I will vote Democrat.

Not a chance. I will never vote Democrat. Ever.

• Sarah11 months agoReport

I probably agree with Karen L on about everything and I am an older lady, slightly racist, tip extravagantly since I waited tables forever and am respectful to tradesmen, skilled workers and teachers.

Most likely.