Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 11 months ago

Is the rate of sea level fraud accelerating in climate science?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Best answer

There has been no significant rise in sea levels

• Dirac
      Lv 4
      11 months agoReport

Daro, if you'd like to provide a link, rather than telling me to Google something, then do it. I did exactly what you said and got links about a video game. How come you can never provide anything to support your claims?

Lv 5
    11 months ago

-

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Climate change is fakery to scare uneducated people into giving money to Gore and Soros.

• 11 months ago

Desperation on part of the New World Order. They must get money from the wealthy to redistribute. It is the plan.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

No

• 11 months ago

6 inches alone from seawater getting hotter (thermal expansion) plus more from melting ice,it will only get worse,go to florida where beaches are shrinking and coastal cities are experiencing more seawater intrusions.for a while I didn't believe but the proof is there

• Mj
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

No. All that melting ice is just evaporating.

• 11 months ago

No.

But the level of people not understanding science is alarming.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

They are creating global warming by spreading particulates into the sky and blocking out the sun. All so you'll sign-up for their global warming bull#hit.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Sea level has risen 400 feet in the last 20,000 years. It has nothing to do with capitalism_or sport utility vehicles. Sea level rise is not accelerating. Fraud has been introduced by altering the tide gauge data.

• Sarah11 months agoReport

The big lie was exposed and Micheal Mann was exposed and discredited for life.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.