Why is it that what the world sometimes needs is a monster?

Update:

By putting 1 village to the stake, he spared 10 more. It seems some of the answers lack an understanding of this question. It’s a line from a great movie.

Update 2:

BTW, this obsession with the occupant at the US White House is way past becoming laughable.

64 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

heil hitler

• 11 months ago

That monster proved the destruction, then people can seek the constructive way. Godzilla is a series of good films on this topic.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I am the monster.

• 11 months ago

i have no idea

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

I think it's because a monster will cause a huge wave, destroying the current reality so that a new one can be made.

• Chis
    Lv 4
    11 months ago

The world sure as hell didn't need Hitler, except to remind the world not to accept or support the existence of people like Hitler.

• 11 months ago

There are already enough monsters in the world - murderers, sex offenders, thugs, drug pushers. Monsters, in the form of humans, have existed since the beginning of Man.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

because the electoral college’s election of a monster like Dump demonstrates how dangerous and flawed our current electoral system actually is

• Vince11 months agoReport

So if Hillary Clinton would've won the electoral vote everything would've been just fine and dandy right?

• Nick
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

The White House is in charge of that. They have all the monsters.

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Only in Dai Kai Jiu movies.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.