When was the last time you went inside a Kmart? and how did it feel?

• Cousin

Dirty and poor.

• Megumi

I am from Japan. I do not recall seeing many of these stores. I looked mostly at DVDs.

It was a good place to shop years ago=====Kmart lost its place by being complacent.

2 weeks ago. It kinda felt like a time machine because the check out lanes looked very 90s I guess they never upgraded their systems. Besides that the entire store looked sad, a lot of messy aisles and quite frankly I was shocked they're still in business.

• Prince

Dirty and smelling almost as much as Target of stale cheap candy.

My motto is, "You may not know which state you are in, but you know which store you are in".

A few years back. It felt like they were having a "going out of business" sale.

• Kyle

the ones by me in the Chicago area have all closed a couple years ago. probably at least more than five if not ten years since i been in one.

i do go to Target or Walmart on occasion.

• Murzy

I have not been in one in many years

I feel like what da f***k I'm doing here