What is the safest way to stick a fork in a toaster?

My bread is stuck.

The safest way is to fill your sink with water, immerse the toaster in the water (plugged in). The bad sparky/shocky electrons are repelled by water. With one hand in the water, stick the fork into the toaster with your other hand. Get back to us, and tell how it worked out.

with wet hands....dont forget to plug it in

When my bread get's stuck I just turn off the power, then you can do what you want!

Turn of plug

• Unplugging it from the outlet.

Please do not do this, it is very dangerous.

I usually use a knife haven't been shocked yet

Un plug the toaster.

• Jen

This is exactly right
      BUT you can buy wooden toaster tongs cheaply. Buy a strong magnet and strong glue from a crafts store and glue the magnet on to the tongs. Store on side of fridge.

Hold tight with one hand wrapped in tin foil, make sure you have power to your toaster for the foil to conduct.

wear electric-proof rubber gloves AND unplug the thing ..............................

Unplug the toaster then use the fork.