Is philosophy a self-congratulating group (of philosophers) ? A man-made environment, so to speak ?

Update: And as such would such a loosely-knit group hardly recognise PHILOSOPHY As Critical. (& of course I DO NOT mean SUBJECTIVE CRITICISM at all - that criticism is not worthy of study...let alone any real authoritative historical or environmental learning. Therein this Question should be directed to students only... show more And as such would such a loosely-knit group hardly recognise PHILOSOPHY As Critical.

(& of course I DO NOT mean SUBJECTIVE CRITICISM at all - that criticism is not worthy of study...let alone any real authoritative historical or environmental learning.
Therein this Question should be directed to students only - that is ANY such student who is concerned about their changing environment, the aims : & behavioural aims in particular)