Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Why is it so important to liberals to force everything in society to be gender neutral?

1 year ago

You have the labels in reverse.

• Cee
    1 year ago

OK, that was funny !

• Zirp
    1 year ago

Because intersexuals and people with turner's or klinefelters need to pee and poo too.

• 1 year ago

The key concept is "I should have whatever I want", regardless of how absurd it is. Your sex chromosome defines your sex - and I do believe there is a link between "gender" and "sex", even if people choose to ignore the link. As far as I know men cannot have babies and I have yet to hear of a pregnant transgender..

• 1 year ago

Turn off Rush. You're forgetting to think.

1 year ago

They are trying to legitimize mental illness,so that society turns into some sort of ridiculous caricature of itself....remember the bible never said who or what Satan is,but you can bet your sweet azz it has a hammer and sickle as its logo.

• 1 year ago

All that raping you Republicans seem to get up to all the time.

We tried to keep it simple. "Hey Republicans quit raping people" and simply asked that you quit pretending every man is a genius, when you were wasting talented women getting coffee.

• 1 year agoReport

I would pretend you're a genius, but then you're not a man. Now go get me some coffee.

1 year ago

You are stupid about Liberals so I will be stupid about Conservatives, they just can't stop their moronic, old fashioned ways because to do so would be unconservative, stupid I know but no more stupid than your portrayal of Liberals in my view.

• 1 year agoReport

Ok, thanks, loser.

1 year ago

Like Catalyn Jenner? LOL

• 1 year agoReport

Like your femboy avatar.

1 year ago

They are clowns