Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Does President Trump remind liberal males of the cool guys that got invited to all the parties and got all the pretty girls while they?

watched Star Trek and played Dungeons and Dragons?

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Even the guys like Rachel maddow.

• BOOM
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Of course not. Who would be jealous of someone so insecure that they use tanning salons to the point of turning their skin orange?

Why would I be jealous of someone whose daddy made him a millionaire at the age of 8 and after decades of being a "great dealmaker" hasn't increased his net worth by more than half of a percent? (He was worth 1-2 billion in 1991 and he is still worth 1-2 billion today. By comparison, Mike Bloomberg was worth 1-2 billion in 1991 and is worth 50 billion-plus today)

Two dozen women have accused him of some sort of sexual assault and the only way he's not guilty of sexual assault is if ALL OF THEM are lying. It is ridiculously unlikely that ALL OF THEM are lying. Only an idiot would see that any other way.

I honestly have come to feel sorry for anyone who still believes in him because only an extremely stupid loser would still admire him at this point.

• 1 year ago

No

You have odd fetishes, seek therapy

• 1 year ago

I don't know about you but the "cool guys" at my school weren't orange, overweight, and disliked by over 50% of people. Maybe I can see a similarity in the category of intelligence as many of the popular football players barely had the capacity to make it through school.

One thing you will learn as you grow up, many of the "nerdy guys" will be your doctors and lawyers and will be the ones driving by in the Porsche while most of the "popular" people I knew would generally be seeing them through the window of the retail store where they work for minimum wage.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

trumps parents shipped him off to military school to try to get rid of the gay . it just drove him deeper in the closet . in the 80s he would hang out at the gay mecca Studio 54 . he would make a big show with the ladies for the cameras , but would leave with a guy . his second wife , marla , left him after she caught him in bed with their neighbor Vince Mcmahon . putin is blackmailing trump with a video of him with two MALE golden shower hookers at that Moscow hotel room . trump sent his goons to remove all his medical records from dr Bornsteins office to hide that he is HIV + .

don is not the cool guy .

• 1 year agoReport

Yeah, ok. You liberals are so pathetic. You have nothing.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Trump is mean, just like you!

I'm a gay beta male.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 year agoReport

Try being a man for once in your life. Or at least put aside your resentment of real men just because you can't be one.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

LOL!

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

that's just mean, but true .............................

• 1 year ago

No, even people who have worked for him describe him as an appalling human being

• 1 year agoReport

Go watch star trek geekboy.

• #MeToo
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

Yes, that must be it. Good call, Jethro

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 year agoReport

Quit being a punk or i'll give you a wedgie like the ones you got in high school.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.